Through our FIT4Industry website, we provide a range of online health questionnaires that can be tailored to the risks inherent with your specific job roles.
The questionnaires are quick to set up, and easy for the employee to access and complete.
As an employer, it keeps all your documentation securely in one place; ensuring that you comply with legislation, and making you aware of any potential issues before they become a problem.
Just some of the sectors using the FIT4Industry service include: Industrial, Engineering, Automotive, Warehousing and Logistics, as well as temporary recruitment agencies.
Key benefits for employers and recruiters:
- Complies with current legislation (Section 60 Equality Act)
- Easy to set up and customisable
- Specifically designed to process large volumes of new employees, temporary and shift workers
- Includes automated email notifications and certificates for Human Resources managers
- Fit to Work employees cleared immediately, referrals usually within 48 hours
- Enables all employees to have a baseline health check when they join the business
- Quickly identifies if a new starter needs any adjustments to their job role
- Reduces the risk of sickness absence / injury to fellow employees
- Helps to reduces the cost of managing the health of your workforce