DSE / Workstation Assessments
Regular, documented DSE Workstation Assessments are required by the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 and a properly set up workstation is recognised as a key contributor to employee performance and productivity.
However, they can also be time consuming putting enormous strain on Human Resources and Health and Safety teams; leading them to be overlooked. When this happens, it can lead to a variety of negative outcomes including reduced employee wellbeing and productivity, as well as an increase in posture related sickness absence.
This is where 4THOUGHT can help. We can provide qualified and experienced DSE assessors to help and guide you towards a healthier, happier and higher performing workforce.
Just some of the services we regularly provide include:
- Level 1 – DSE Assessments to keep you compliant with HSE regulations
- Level 2 – Specialist DSE Referral Assessments for employees with chronic conditions
- Homeworker / Pregnant Worker Assessments
- Active Working and Posture Workshops
- Ergonomic Office Furniture & Accessories
- DSE Audit and Consultancy